Welcome to the Swiss American Society of Atlanta
The main purposes of our society are
• to cultivate social life among the Swiss and friends of Switzerland in the area of Atlanta,
• to help preserve the social and cultural heritage,
• and to promote respect and friendship between Switzerland and the United States of America.
What better way to do so than by organizing regular social events!
In a typical SAS year we
• have a picnic, hike, or brunch in spring
• celebrate of course our National Day around the 1st of August
• share the joy of the season at a Christmas Party
• treat our children to a visit by Samichlaus
• Enjoy a real Swiss Fondue night in the winter
• take care of our business at the General Assembly in March
• organize monthly Ladies Luncheons with visits to exhibitions and museums
At all of these events you will meet other Swiss people and make new friends.
I look forward to seeing you!
Swiss Playgroup Summer Meeting
Check out the Swiss Playgroup Summer Meeting Flyer for more invormation.