Welcome to the Swiss American Society of Atlanta
The main purposes of our society are
• to cultivate social life among the Swiss and friends of Switzerland in the area of Atlanta,
• to help preserve the social and cultural heritage,
• and to promote respect and friendship between Switzerland and the United States of America.
What better way to do so than by organizing regular social events!
In a typical SAS year we
• have a picnic, hike, or brunch in spring
• celebrate of course our National Day around the 1st of August
• share the joy of the season at a Christmas Party
• treat our children to a visit by Samichlaus
• Enjoy a real Swiss Fondue night in the winter
• take care of our business at the General Assembly in March
• organize monthly Ladies Luncheons with visits to exhibitions and museums
At all of these events you will meet other Swiss people and make new friends.
I look forward to seeing you!
Annual Fondue Party
The Annual Fondue Party will be held on February 3, 2018 from 6pm to 10pm @ Martins Landing River Clubhouse. Come join the Swiss Club in an authentic swiss tradition and spend some time with friends.
Please see the Fondue Invitation Flyer for directions and to reserve your spot.
2018 Swiss Club Membership Renewal
It's that time of year again. Please do not forget to renew your Swiss Club Membership and continue to enjoy reduced pricing or free admission to events such as the Annual Fondue Party, the Swiss National Day Celebration, the Fall Hike, and the Samichlaus event. Please follow the instructions in the SAS Membership Application to continue to enjoy these and other benefits.
Organization of the Swiss Abroad (OSA)
Nathan Kunz is the delegate of the Organization of the Siwss Abroad (OSA) representing the SOuth East USA since Summer 2017. The OSA represents the interests of Swiss citizens living abroad. The Swiss authorities recognize it as the representative organ of the Fifth Switzerland. The OSA also publishes the Swiss Review and offers a variety of services to the Swiss community abroad.
Nathan Kunz lives in Jacksonville Beach, FL with his family. He teaches management at the University of North Florida. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue or concern you have as Swiss citizens living abroad.
If you want to get in touch with him, use e-mail or send him a private message via Facebook where he is a member of the Swiss Club Atlanta page.